Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tigers and Tailgates and T-shirts! Oh, My!

This past weekend, Nicky and I made our way to Baton Rouge, where the Tigers took on Mississippi State. We were invited to visit a few tailgate tents, and we had a blast!
As we drove through campus to find a parking spot, we passed our awesome church in BR!
One of many...
We scored FREE TICKETS at the last minute!
Tiger Band!
Tiger Stadium
Great seats!
Sea of Gold!
I really love the band...
On Sunday, Nicky worked at the farm, and I made my way back to Baton Rouge for my favorite dinner of the month! Well, we actually did lunch this time, but I got to see some of my favorite girls again. Unfortunately, Jamie, Anna and Lauren couldn't make it, but Jenny, Sarah, Kendra and I had a great time sharing a "Pizzookie" from BJ's and then strolling through the Mall of Louisiana. We made a stop at Storyville, which is an awesome t-shirt company that features local artists. These were the favorites of the day!
Jenny's favorite Tigers shirt
Sarah staying true to her UL roots
Everyone needs a Saints Tee!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the shirts but Sarah's is by far my favorite! Love it!

    ReplyDelete