Saturday, December 4, 2010

Anna comes to Houma!

I get really excited when any of my friends or family mentions that they'll be coming to visit us in Houma! Obviously we miss Lafayette and being near everyone, but we are creating a life here, and we like for the ones we love to see our home. My dear friend Anna came to visit at the beginning of November. As soon as she got here on Sunday night, we went out for dinner. The next morning, I made waffles and coffee, and we chatted in our pajamas until noon! I showed her around Houma, then we dropped by Hobby Lobby for wreath materials! Anna runs a restaurant in Lafayette and the decor is red and gold. These wreaths will adorn her restaurant doors this Christmas!

She later added large poinsettas to the center of the gold satin ribbon. Gorgeous!

She eventually made 8 more for the windows!
Thank you for coming, Anna! Can't wait til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment